Produce > Drink ....

nice bottles

(1/2) > >>

Mrs Ava:
I am desperately trying to buy some nice bottles for my sloe and damson gin.  I am after the bottles with the rubber ring at the top and the glass stopper is wired on, do you know what I am getting at?  If you have ever drunk Grolsch, well, kinda like that.  Anyone ever bought any, and if yup, where from please?   ;D

Jesse:
EJ have a look at this site, they do online ordering. I use them for bath oil bottles but haven't checked out the food and beverage so not sure what their minimum order quantities are. They sell by the case/pallet but some cases are (in the case of the bath oil bottles I ordered) quite small quantities, 24 I think. BUT, look for the page where you can order samples, I think you're allowed up to 20 units as samples, the bath oil bottles I ordered worked out at about £1 each plus delivery cost.

http://www.frenchflint.com/Food/index.html

Other than that, have you tried Lakeland, they do online ordering if you don't have a shop near you.

Mrs Ava:
Spot on Jesseveve.  Found the type of bottles I like, and as you say, I can order a sample pack - 20 bottles for just under 12 quid, so not bad at all!  I shall be hanging onto that site for sure.  Thanks for the link!  ;D

Jesse:
EJ remember the lids (if sold as a separate unit) are counted as one unit, ie a sample pack of 20 will give you 10 bottles and 10 lids, unless the lids are attached and included as a unit with the bottles in which case you'll get 20 bottles, and you need to add the good old VAT to the price.

tim:
1000ml Emma?? No stopping the girl! = Tim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version