Author Topic: so much for having an allotment :(  (Read 3837 times)

stevie77

• Not So New ...
Re: so much for having an allotment :(
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 16:56:18 »
so sorry to hear your bad news >:(

I don't see what reason they have for getting you off   if you were willing to  take it on and they agreed to you doing it  whats the problem??

is it council or privately owned? and is there a committee for it?? 

if it was me i would write and complain at how shabbily you have been treated and ask for the allotment back - the wife says demand politely - and if that doesn't work ,take it to the papers or the local councillor - basically to anyone who will listen.

we are both on our committee and we have set rules on how we deal with everything and this sort of behaviour isn't allowed  thanks be

i do hope it doesn't put you off  the benefits are so worthwhile despite the hard work

keep smiling ;D
Steve

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
Re: so much for having an allotment :(
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 17:59:38 »
Something doesn't quite sound right here Liz, your pictures are no different than hundreds of other pics that lottie holders on this forum have sent in and believe me some have been far worse, if the weeds are growing then its not going to be that bad. Don't take no nuts from these people, demand to know whats going on, maybe the people complained because this area you have been given is where they store their manure, wood chippings or other community piles.  ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal