Allotment Stuff > The Basics

A new lottie holder from Notts

(1/3) > >>

Captain_Blood:
Hi.This is my first post.What a fantastic site.Got my lottie end of October.Cleared all rubbish after numerous trips to the tip.Beds have had a winter dig.Shed repaired.Polytunnel frame was  left on site,have recovered with new polythene.Also on site was some rhubarb,damsons,greengage plums and tons of garlic.All my seeds have now been delivered.I can't wait to get growing veg.

budgiebreeder:
hello and welcome to the site.You sound to be ready for the off like the rest of us.Roll on Spring.

Mrs Ava:
Welcome Captain, and congrats on your plot!  It sounds well stocked!  I had a couple of apple trees, couple of gooseberry bushes and a row of plum at the end of the plot, but I have been told that they haven't fruited for years!  :-[  But I thought that was good, you get a shed and a polytunnel!  Well, welcome to the nuthouse, we is all mad here we is............mad on lotties!   ;D

MissBaritone:
You lucky thing all I got was weeds and the local rubbish tip

Captain_Blood:
Thanks for the welcome.It is my 1st ever lottie.Only grown spuds,beans and carrots before in the garden.Glad i came across this web site.Looks like there's some really helpful people here.
Its  a nice sunny day here in Notts so have been up to the lottie for a few hours.Finished off my polytunnel and have put down some carpet in the walk ways.Will eventually cover with bark.Swaped an old office desk for a bench for my polytunnel with one of the lottie holders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version