Author Topic: Break-ins and thefts  (Read 7094 times)

jonny211

• Acre
Re: Break-ins and thefts
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2008, 16:12:09 »
As an alternative to camera's I've heard leaving rakes lying about is quite a deterrant, well maybe after they stand on one it would be.

Also try a 'welcome' mat with nails banged through the bottom, think I heard about that one on here.

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2008, 18:53:52 »
Went down to the lotty this morning to water my tomatoes and guess what some thieving scum have been helping themselves to some of my Sweetcorn but the stuff ain't even ready to pick and they had seventy plants to go at, so first of all I won't be reporting it to the Police they have more important things to do like supping tea, and I'm not really bothered because the shits don't know any different so if and when I do find out who the scummies are then I will be bothered and taking the law into my own hands like a good nkcufi kicking, 

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2008, 19:02:10 »
You have my sympathies. I think I would be as angry as you Mr Smith, if I had to put up with this sort of thing all the time. Lots of people down where I live take things for granted - having lived in Moss-Side for 3 years & been burgled 3 times & mugged 4 times, I know how lucky we are down here!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal