Author Topic: change of name  (Read 1904 times)

Good Gourd 2

• Half Acre
  • My minature allotment.
change of name
« on: August 05, 2008, 10:18:47 »
Dan, how can I change my name back to Good Gourd.  the reason its changed is I had to change my email address and it took me 6months to get back on the site.  It was the only way that I could get back, but I did like being Good Gourd.
Orelse.

Flunky

• Acre
  • In Sunny Narfook.
Re: change of name
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 11:15:27 »
into profile then account related settings only changes displayed name not log on name

Good Gourd 2

• Half Acre
  • My minature allotment.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 16:56:00 »
Thankyou Flunky but that does not work, as I tried to sign in for 6months and the system would not let me because of new e-mail the name that I want to go back to is already classed as being used and it will not register it for me.  Cheers anyway

Nemesia

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 18:19:19 »
Since no one recognises me automatically after I cleaned up my computer I have had to change my name on this site as I just could not get my password right when I had to log in. Fortunately, I have remembered the details for other sites but still can't get them to remember me.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 19:55:53 »
....errr.so how do peeps do it, please? Step-by-step for a Ninternet Numptie welcomed ;D

Years ago, when many of us migrated from the Beeb boards we brought with us our log-in names.....I notice that many have changed theirs, but I've never figured out how they did it.

WANNA BE RED-HOT CHILLI PEPPER (or sommat)::)......but how?

;D

Admin aka Dan

• Administrator
  • Hectare
    • Allotments 4 All
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 20:24:37 »
If you send me your change of name request I'll sort it out for you.

Dan

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 21:01:42 »
OK Dan, will-do 8) It's going to be a committee decision, me and a few lotties mates from here an I'm asking them to come up with something.....your bleep filter up to date, then?

;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal