Author Topic: update on petal  (Read 2259 times)

lillylottie

• Quarter Acre
  • leo
update on petal
« on: June 06, 2008, 23:06:48 »
well got petal home on wed morning had a big cage the ones you put in the back of the car for a dog for her to sleep in with a new soft cushion new rug and hot waters bottles the vet that would be just the thing.the door would be left open.she new as soon as i walk in throught the front door she new she was home her tail went up.i went to get her out of the cat basket and she jump out and ran up to the bedroom where she sleeps  this is just 26 hours after the op.she came down in the evening and went to sleep in her cat crade.thur she spent the day in the diningroom in the crade. friday at about 3am all my cat were on my bed a sleep then i felt one of them licking my hand and the only one that dose that is petal and there she was on my bed and she stayed with my till 8 am this morning. in the morning i was feeding them all and petal came into the kitchen she gets her on top of the work tops by the window.so i said to her ok you will have to have yours down with the others now on.as soon as i said that she jump on to the litter tray top and then on to the work top as if to say to me no way.if any body had said she would do any of these thing i would have no way and she is eating so well.so she goes to see the vet on monday morning  for a checkup.iam so happy :) :) :) :)

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: update on petal
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 07:55:15 »
What a wonderful post to read! I'm so pleased for you and happy for petal. I hope she goes from strength to strength now :D

Lishka

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 07:56:17 »
lovely to hear she's adjusted so well, happy outcome  :)

bellababby

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 20:00:38 »
had a lovely day on the allotment i am so glad petal is getting on find .i will see you tomorrow to water the allotment;with mum.i will see petal tomorrow sunday.i  bet your thinking who;s this.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bellababby

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 20:19:29 »
 :) :) :) :) :) hello its me again i will ring about the other half of the allotment on monday afternoon.will let you know on monday.my cats henry bella rupert charie  are all a sleep very tired.xxxxxxx   heather

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal