Author Topic: Children and Safety on allotments  (Read 7234 times)

daileg

• Hectare
Re: Children and Safety on allotments
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 16:09:37 »
here here sbg couldnt of said it any better i did try though

Squash63

• Half Acre
    • Walsall Road Allotments
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2008, 16:56:23 »
just a thought why are cars on site?
The cars are on site because the plotholders drive to the site. There are car parks around the site for them.  Why would cars not be allowed?
Betty
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham
www.growit.ik.com

Squash63

• Half Acre
    • Walsall Road Allotments
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2008, 16:59:49 »
i have a reply for you squash if we do not allow the children on site how are we to hand down the knowledge how will they ever learn or do we become a society of non cooking people who rely on micowaves for there nutrition . what happens to all the allotments when there is no one to take over them . ?

yes i agree children should be supervised at all times and not allowed to ride on bikes be conciderate for fellow plot holders and not be a place for parents to allow them to get on with it while they do what they need .

I have never said that children should not be allowed on the site!  My only concern is that if children ride bikes around the site they may be injured.
Betty
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham
www.growit.ik.com

daileg

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2008, 17:05:37 »
i agree 100% and should be in parks with bikes my kids are young are kept under control if not they would not be allowed to the site
sorry you thought i offended i was mearly speaking my mind as what should and what shouldn't 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal