Author Topic: Surveys  (Read 4435 times)

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: Surveys
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2008, 08:33:37 »
 ;D @ Bean.

Thanks ACE  8)

djbrenton

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2008, 08:38:23 »
I got stopped once and market tested a range of ginger ales. Their first question was 'What do you normally drink it with?'. 6 whisky and gingers later...

Patrick King

• Half Acre
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008, 09:49:11 »
i signed up to it. got £1 and have got to other people to sign up using my link so when they complete a survey i get more credits.
My plot - http://www.allotments4all.co.uk/smf/index.php/topic,40512.0.html
Foxes don't burrow, they only dig

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2010, 22:48:53 »
Look how old this thread is but I just wanted to say that after reading Ace's original post, I joined YouGov and two years later I'm still only on 2850 points, just another 2150 to go before I get my cheque, ROFL!!! ;D ;D

I love digging

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2010, 23:09:21 »
Well thanks a bunch SamLouise.  I just signed up to that thinking it was a new thing, and now I realise it's been there for over 2 years so goodness knows what I've just signed up to these days!  I just hope I haven't laid myself open to countless spam, etc, etc.

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2010, 23:26:05 »
YouGov is okay - no spam because of them as far as I know and I've been doing their surveys for years. I find it takes just under two years to get a £50 cheque. My last cheque was in June 2009 and I am currently on £27.45. I find the surveys come quite erratically - sometimes three in a month and sometimes only one.

Tricia

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2010, 09:38:33 »
 I couldent be bothered if it takes that long to get a cheque.

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2010, 09:59:52 »
I'm the same with yougov, I have a better time with consumer pulse, don't know how they do it but we've had 70.00 in vouchers for homebase and argos so far this year, limited spaces, though..also, someone on her put me on to top cash back, that's not too bad, you just have to spend money to get a little back  ;D

:(

• Acre
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2010, 10:04:34 »

Maybe you dont need the money as much as some?

someone on her put me on to top cash back, that's not too bad, you just have to spend money to get a little back  ;D

I use Quidco for cashback. Lots of retailers, I can usually find what I want going through Quidco.

tomatoada

• Hectare
  • south birmingham
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2010, 10:09:17 »

How the rich live.     ;D  That was suppose to be a face. ???

Thanks ace.

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2010, 11:10:08 »

Really?  That's what you got from that response?  If it was about being desperate for the money, one wouldn't try to obtain it by taking surveys that take on average over two years to pay out! ::)

How the rich live.     ;D  That was suppose to be a face. ???

Yes, how the rich live ::) Rosie, can I please borrow a million or two this weekend as my £50 cheque hasn't come through yet and there's some essentials that I need.  Thanks ;D

By the way, I did point it out in my first post, but for those who haven't noticed, this thread is over two years old, it's not new!

« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 11:18:17 by SamLouise »

• Acre
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2010, 11:31:12 »

Really?  That's what you got from that response?  How ridiculous.  If it was about being desperate for the money, one wouldn't try to obtain it by taking surveys that take on average over two years to pay out!!! ::)

When ones desperate for money one does whatever one can to get it whenever one can. Youre lucky if youve never been that desperate. Maybe it buys kids shoes or puts money on the leccy card. £50 is £50, not much to you obviously but a lot to some.

By the way, I did point it out in my first post, but for those who haven't noticed, this thread is over two years old, it's not new!

I replied to a post made today so Im not sure what your point is.

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2010, 11:36:50 »

Really?  That's what you got from that response?  How ridiculous.  If it was about being desperate for the money, one wouldn't try to obtain it by taking surveys that take on average over two years to pay out!!! ::)

When ones desperate for money one does whatever one can to get it whenever one can. Youre lucky if youve never been that desperate. Maybe it buys kids shoes or puts money on the leccy card. £50 is £50, not much to you obviously but a lot to some.

I replied to a post made today so Im not sure what your point is.

The last bit wasn't directed at you, I was just letting members know in case they thought it was a new thread is all :)

I agree that money is money, my point is when someone is desperate and needs it as soon as, I'm sure they would tend to try and find a quicker source than something that only pays out after two years or more.  I'm sure quite a few of us have been in the situation of needing money quicker than that and for those who haven't, lucky them :)

I shall try not to derail this thread any more as it should stay on topic.  I wonder how many other sites are good for this kind of thing.  I've followed links from other people re surveys before but never seemed to reap much reward, just a whole lot of spam emails  :-\

asj

• Half Acre
  • Esher, Surrey
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2010, 11:57:19 »
I realise it's old, but thanks Ace - always something to fill in a dull moment  ;D
War on slugs and snails!!

• Acre
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2010, 12:51:55 »

Really?  That's what you got from that response?  If it was about being desperate for the money, one wouldn't try to obtain it by taking surveys that take on average over two years to pay out! ::)

Ah, alles klar jetzt. Solidarität in der Familie.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal