Author Topic: Vegetable Gardening Almanac - VGA Software  (Read 1611 times)

prentonboy

Vegetable Gardening Almanac - VGA Software
« on: May 22, 2008, 21:40:59 »
In March this year I bought the above software online and set it up on the computer. Since then it has worked fine and I have put in lots of information using it almost daily for my allotment.

Unfortunately I have had major problems with the computer during which I seem to have lost the program file although I do seem to have the data. ::)

It seems strange to me that the data files are there but not the program file. Does anyone know where the program file would be on the computer or what the exe file is likely to be called, or in short any other way I can get hold of the program file.

I have tried to contact VGA via their online contact link twice quoting my membership number but they have as yet failed to reply. There is an address on the website but unfortunately there is no phone number.

Any help would be appreciated.

Baccy Man

• Hectare
  • Powys, Wales
Re: Vegetable Gardening Almanac - VGA Software
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 21:55:31 »
You can send GodfreyRob a PM if you are having difficulty contacting him via the VGA contact link.
http://www.allotments4all.co.uk/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=4894

prentonboy

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 22:05:02 »
Thanks now PM'd and waiting for any reply.

GodfreyRob

• Acre
  • Good Boy!
    • The VGA Live!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 07:00:59 »
Have now contacted prentonboy - I have checked out the Contact Us page of the VGA website and it seems to be working ok now.

I can always be contacted through this pm.
Software for Vegetable Growers:
The VGA Live!

prentonboy

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 11:34:24 »
I would just like to add that I have had great, one to one help from GodfreyRob and as a result of his help everything is now working again.

Nice software and also nice to see that good customer relations is available also.

Thanks

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal