Author Topic: My Two Doggies  (Read 3568 times)

Brogusblue

• Acre
  • I love roses and have nearly 80 of them.
    • SRS - Shredder Repair Services
My Two Doggies
« on: May 18, 2008, 08:47:25 »
Hello

Now you meet my sister & nephew's mob (Mr Fuchsia Nut), I posted pictures of mine last year but the photo's where not goos i have taken some more, Excuse the picture of me in it i hate photo's i am suprised it didn't break the camera.  :o

Here's my 2 doggies:

Gini (Brown Doggie) She 11 years old a Staff/Lab cross loves a good fuss and lots of love and of course her dinner which is fresh chicken cooked everyday, hates anyone in a uniform except my mum's carers and is slightly unsure of children every since of my neighbours kids jumped on her and screamed in her ear she turned round and nipped him no damaged caused .We had her for 10 years.

Mr B (White Doggie) Aka Chunky he is also 11 years old and a Staff/Jack Russell cross loves lots of fuss and lots of love and always is in the garden with me and food which is fresh mince, Hates nothing loves everything. We have had him for 5 years and is a RSPCA case where is original owner was a drunk and he used to throw his dinner outside, One day he was bored in the house and chewed through a cat flap and when through a hole in the fence and tore 8-9" gash in side and ran out into the road and was hit by a vauxhall corsa and dragged for 10 meters. we picked up about 2 weeks later and now he is the loyal dog but very cheeky.

Cheers
Brogusblue
I have been infected by the "rose virus"  ... I have surrendered to my addiction gracefully. There's no recovery"   On the other hand, imagine life without roses – a dreadful thought!

The Royal National Rose Society
                                     www.rnrs.org

banshee

• Half Acre
  • Watched over by Nya
Re: My Two Doggies
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 13:03:31 »
Lovely dogs BB.....they sure look contented  :)
Little garden plot, tended by faeiries, eaten by snails............

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 16:04:49 »
I love staffies, lovely dogs  ;D

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 23:25:51 »
They both look as if they haven't a care in the world.  Glad they have got a happy loving home especially the rescue dog.

carolinej

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2008, 07:04:34 »
They both look lovely ;D

cj :)

little lettuce

• Not So New ...
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 13:17:21 »
What happy looking beasts. :D

Green_Gooseberry

• Not So New ...
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 10:15:59 »
I have two staffies - but one is fluffy(!?!) We saw both the parents and they were both staffies too but ours seems to be half alsatian or something! I will post a picture when I can find one...

Brogusblue

• Acre
  • I love roses and have nearly 80 of them.
    • SRS - Shredder Repair Services
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2008, 11:37:40 »
Hello

Since i posted this, Gini (Brown Dog) has been put down due to illness a shock to us all, I am currently looking for another dog to be a companion & playmate for Mr B who is missing Gini soo much.

Cheers
Brogusblue
I have been infected by the "rose virus"  ... I have surrendered to my addiction gracefully. There's no recovery"   On the other hand, imagine life without roses – a dreadful thought!

The Royal National Rose Society
                                     www.rnrs.org

lolabelle

• Hectare
  • nero
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2008, 19:56:28 »
Sorry about your loss, hope you find a new doggie friend soon  :'(

waitingforland

• Not So New ...
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 08:33:32 »
Hello

Since i posted this, Gini (Brown Dog) has been put down due to illness a shock to us all, I am currently looking for another dog to be a companion & playmate for Mr B who is missing Gini soo much.

Cheers
Brogusblue

:'( So sorry for yor loss.
Whereabouts are you? I have several really nice dogs looking for new forever homes with loving families. As i have a few dogs of my own (11  :o) i get dogs brought to my door or people asking me to help rehome thier dog.

Someday soon i hope to have some land of my own!

twinkletoes

• Hectare
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 08:55:47 »
Awwww I'm sorry about you losing Gini brogusblue - bet you miss her terribly.  Hope Mr. B is getting lots of extra cuddles to help him get over losing his best mate.  Here's one for him to be getting on with (((hug)))
twinkletoes

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal