Author Topic: Anybody here on Facebook?  (Read 8044 times)

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
Re: Anybody here on Facebook?
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2010, 17:27:32 »
Are you going to get a farm?  If so, happy to be your neighbour.   ;D

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Flighty

• Hectare
    • Flighty's Plot
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2010, 18:12:46 »
Georgie if it keeps raining like it has it may well come to that, and thanks!  :)
Flighty's plot,  http://flightplot.wordpress.com,  is my blog.

I support the Gardening with Disabilities Trust, http://www.gardeningwithdisabilitiestrust.org.uk

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2010, 19:46:41 »
Georgie if it keeps raining like it has it may well come to that, and thanks!  :)

Well, it never rains on FarmVille and it's always daylight.  Is it any wonder some of us here are addicted?  ;)  ;D

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2010, 21:14:44 »
I had to add  Senior after my name on Facebook when young Lorna next door became a member. It was completely confusing family and friends lol

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2010, 21:16:58 »
I had to add  Senior after my name on Facebook when young Lorna next door became a member. It was completely confusing family and friends lol

Well, I reckon you should have made young Lorna change her name to 'little Lorna'.   ;)   ;D

G x

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal