Author Topic: I'm back!!!!  (Read 1591 times)

littlegem

• Acre
  • baby Evan
    • Littlegem's page
I'm back!!!!
« on: May 02, 2008, 16:23:42 »
hello all that knew me, and to all that will know me ;-)

I'm back...... after leaving the ex and my lovely garden/veggie patch in 2006, flooded house, pregnancy and new house in 2007! And I am ready for a fresh new start in my new garden and with my new allotment! (allotment aquired last year but unable to do much due to floods and pregnancy!)

This year I will mostly be................

Just doing potatoes in allotment
Doing a potager garden at home
Starting a veggie patch at the field where the chickens and horse are

It's gonna take me ages to get it all sorted.  We acquired a greenhouse from freecycle, a 210 x 230cm size (?!?!?!?!!?) so that's starting to get a bit full now of young plants (most of which I hope to sell at car boot!). we bought a second hand 4 blade rotavator out the admag and have allready done the half of garden that is for veggies.  we need to plough the allotment ready for potatoes (a bit late i know, but will be ok), we need to start erecting our raised beds for our potager and plough the area at the field (i think just sweetcorn this year)

I can't wait!!!!!!  I have sowed loads of seeds ready, and am biting at the bit!

Not sure where i'm gonna find time inbetween work, baby, house etc but it'll be worth it!

nice to see you all again, and look forward to sharing tips, antics and happy times with you all

Gem xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
Re: I'm back!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 16:27:35 »
hiya, littlegem, before my time but nice to meet you, sounds like you have/will have your hands full  ;D

Old bird

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 16:28:09 »
Hiya Littlegem

I don't think I met you before - sounds like you have had a complete lifestyle change - did you change the hubby in or have you still got the old one?

Wow - you are going to be busy - good luck with it all.  Look forward to speaking to you again.

Old Bird  ;D

littlegem

• Acre
  • baby Evan
    • Littlegem's page
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 16:41:07 »
Oh I definately changed the man Old Bird. I now have the greatest, sweetest, most fantastic feller! Adam, he's brill, which is more than I can say for the ex  :D.

Yup, complete life change, and definately for the better. I have a great BF, absolutely beautiful son (Evan), fantastic massive house with big garden, my allotment, my two brilliant dogs, my chickens and my health!Oh and my work  :P lol

Woohoo! life is great!   8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

Kea

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 16:58:06 »
I remember you LittleGem so glad to see you've bounced back. I went through something similar also had a baby at the same time as it all went pear-shaped and it takes a long time to recover.
Good Luck

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 18:09:36 »
Glad your back on your feet Gem,  welcome home, welcome, come on in, and close the door.  ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2008, 19:26:46 »
Glad to see life is treating you well. Welcome back, don't forget we are nosey so lots of pics please.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal