Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1328 times)

wahaj

• Hectare
  • prisoner
Hello!
« on: April 21, 2008, 15:49:52 »
hello me lovelies!

how you all doin?

i haven't been here for ages and miss you all. I think i was moving last time i posted. And since then I've moved again haha.

Unfortunately I have absolutely no garden here! not even a court yard....or a lump of concrete to put plants on.

i have sky light so not even window sills for house plants. So i've set up a big glass book shelf for my house plants.

i'm so lost without my garden. i keep feel like going to check up on it and realise....oh wait...haven't got one anymore!

how is everyone? what's changed round here? how's everyone's gardens going?

any deaths/births/marriages/breaks up etc?

Garjan

• Acre
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 16:21:03 »
Hi Wahaj

Welcome back!
A few weeks ago there was a thread on people missing from A4A and I asked if somebody knew where you were. We knew your were moving North, but hadn't seen a post from you since. Good you reported in.

Will you try getting a new garden, or do you expect to be moving yet again?
Garjan

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 16:30:39 »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hello You! Missed your lovely pictures. Hope you are happy where you are, "up north" is a bit vague, but I am up north too...it's great!

There will have been lots of gossipy things happening, but am far too much of a lady to tell  :-[

;)

wahaj

• Hectare
  • prisoner
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 17:34:17 »
awww haha.

um....i originally moved to an estate called braunstone in leicester.....and was there for a year. now i'm in the town centre.....smack in the middle and no garden at all.

when i was in braunstone.....did my land lady's front garden....and she loves it. she has a lot of money...so you know...there weren't many limits.

i'm thinking of getting like an allotment.....but dunno what they'd be like me growing purely ornamentals....

ooh i love some goss tell me!!!!!

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 17:49:51 »
Hello matey. Ive been away for a while too. Family commitments and such. Have just managed to get back this week as well. Must have known you were gonna come back hahhaha. I bet you miss your garden. Nice to see you again
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

wahaj

• Hectare
  • prisoner
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 17:58:26 »
awww bless ya! and nice to see you too!

i hope whatever it was is now sorted?

mine's mainly been a very tighly packed schedule....event he fun had to be planned! hahaha

yea i'm just bored at work....so decided i'd pay you guys a visit see what you guys are doing....

and if you guys are still buying those morrisons bucket haha.

i need i need a garden badly! i'm addicted and i need my plant hit!

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 18:00:17 »
Drop down at weekends & share ours??

wahaj

• Hectare
  • prisoner
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 18:13:53 »
awww! where abouts do you live tim? obviously i'm not after the EXACT geographical location on the opne forums hehe.

but that would be lovely! what a wonderful idea. thanks timmy!

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 18:20:13 »
Welcome back Wahaj... I commute to the Braunstone (Rowley Fields) and back every day... we have several plots you could tidy ready for new tenants if you really wanted something to do!!
 ::)

markfield rover

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 18:26:48 »
There is a lovely little nursery at Ulverscroft  not far from the Copt Oak pub do you know it ?

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 18:33:38 »
Nice to see you back on A4A. Quite a few new babies including Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren have arrived to A4A members over the past year. Guess when you have a few hours to spare you will have to go back over the posts ;D

valmarg

• Hectare
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008, 19:39:53 »
Welcome back Wahaj.

Perhaps you may be able to get a lottie near where you are.  I would find it extremely difficult to be without a garden.

A garden is a lovesome thing. God wot!

valmarg

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2008, 16:25:00 »
BIG grandmotherly (oh OK NOT so grandmotherly  :o) cyber-hugs from me too!.....hey kiddo, so great you're back!!!! Well-pleased am I to come across this thread....keep checking in Wahaj, OK? Oh, btw.....what happened to that greenhouse you couldn't figure out how to erect? Guess we could help - and we'd help pay the rent on it as well....... 8) ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal