Author Topic: mantis tiller  (Read 2951 times)

hippydave

• Hectare
  • Retford. Notts
mantis tiller
« on: April 08, 2008, 22:17:27 »
Hi i have a mantis tiller for sale just a little over a year old it has the border edger and kick stand and has been used on my allotment with great success, i have bought a 4 stroke version. i also have the 24" double hedge trimmer which has only been used half a dozen times and cannot be used with my new 4 stroke version. but is the best trimmer i have used the only draw back is its a bit heavy but get the the job done much quicker so that compensates for the weight.

I'm looking for about £180 (cost £299) for the mantis and around £100 (cost 175) for the trimmer.
i will send via courier for £10 each which is cost if some one buys the two together i will stand half the shipping costs.

Cheers Hippy.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 22:26:33 by hippydave »
you may be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with de reaper.

Gazfoz

• Acre
Re: mantis tiller
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 22:41:03 »

whereabouts are you? I would like to try before I buy.

hippydave

• Hectare
  • Retford. Notts
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 09:16:15 »
Hi I'm in Retford, Notts, and you can come and try it on my lottie if you want to see it being used or just walk round the garden with it if you want to see how it runs ( which it does beautifully) possibly try it out on my raised beds.

Cheers Hippy.
you may be a king or a little street sweeper but sooner or later you dance with de reaper.

Gazfoz

• Acre
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 16:17:38 »
Hi Dave,
I am only interested in the tiller and £180 is out of my budget.
If you want, PM me your lowest price then I know whether to meet for a test drive.

Gary.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal