Author Topic: Wilkinsons plug plants hanging baskets  (Read 3029 times)

honeybee

• Hectare
  • Cheshire
Wilkinsons plug plants hanging baskets
« on: April 01, 2008, 20:49:02 »
Nipped through Wilkies for a loaf of bread today, and saw an offer for 20 hanging basket plug plants of mixed variety, that were a fiver but with a wicker hanging basket was thrown in for free which I think was worth ..was it £2.99 or £3.99? I forget without checking. So you get the basket and 20 mixed plants for a fiver.
I wasnt really able to carry all of that today but I can not miss a bargain and doubled up, purchasing two baskets and forty plants for a tenner.

I had to grab them as I have a big grind with Wilkies who ship in healthy plants but fail to look after them, and within a couple of days they are dying off and I knew that had I gone back a couple of days later then its likely that the plants would have died off, or most certainly not at their best . On many occasions ive come so close to asking for a jug of water so that I can care for the plants myself  >:(

So go on, grab them while they are healthy  :)

Lee Marshall

• Not So New ...
Re: Wilkinsons plug plants hanging baskets
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 21:18:30 »
Brought 12 fushias on Saturday at £5, really great plants that are now potted on....they where pushed into gell as a water reserve and looked fresh as a daisy when I got them although someone had pinched  some from other cells (which I avoided of course)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal