Author Topic: Do I plant my 100 free bulbs now? What did you do with yours?  (Read 8227 times)

ceres

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
Re: Do I plant my 100 free bulbs now? What did you do with yours?
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2008, 19:38:35 »
Do they brighten up a dull corner of the garden?

morton

• Half Acre
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2008, 19:50:46 »
Do they brighten up a dull corner of the garden?

The sparaxis will planted fairly close together. Mine are in bloom and are a really beautiful flower.

PurpleHeather

• Hectare

Baccy Man

• Hectare
  • Powys, Wales
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2008, 20:25:17 »
More free bulbs

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fun/competitions/promotions/article645906.ece
Offer was 1 day only & expired 5 months ago.
Terms and Conditions

Offer valid on Saturday January 19th 2008 only. Every reader will receive a Sun Branded twin pack of GE 11W energy saving light bulbs when they buy The Sun at one of the participating retailers while stocks last. One twin pack of bulbs per copy of The Sun purchased.

Sinbad7

• Hectare
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2008, 20:30:16 »
I asked on here Baccy Man, so others would remember the free bulbs I was on about:)

Not sure what the ones are under my Acer but they are real pretty, also the anemone's under the plum tree are a lovely shade of blue and have quite a few in flower now.

Sinbad

Baccy Man

• Hectare
  • Powys, Wales
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2008, 22:54:16 »
Sinbad I did not comment on your post I commented on PurpleHeathers link which I clicked on because I assumed it would be for free flower bulbs as that is what this thread is about. I found it was in fact an expired offer for free lightbulbs which I wouldn't of wasted my time looking at as I already have 5 black bags of free lightbulbs sitting in the attic which have been sent/given to me unsolicited by various companies over the last few years. Even if I had a desire to add another 2 bulbs to the collection the offer would of required me to buy a product I wouldn't normally consider purchasing & invent a time machine so I could go back to the time when the offer was actually valid, I'm led to believe inventing a time machine is quite a difficult process so I thought I would point out the offer has expired so nobody has to waste their time trying to do it.

Sinbad7

• Hectare
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2008, 23:37:11 »
Ohhhhhhhh, Baccy Man I only wanted to know how everyone's free Parker's bulbs had done LOLOL

Maybe a car boot sale for you to off load some of those light bulbs :)

Sinba

springbok

• Hectare
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2008, 07:29:42 »
Mine are all in flower, some in pots and some in flower beds.  Look wonderful!!!

Sinbad7

• Hectare
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2008, 10:57:45 »
Brilliant  Springbokgirlie.

Sinbad

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal