Author Topic: elsa again  (Read 1757 times)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
elsa again
« on: March 23, 2008, 12:35:28 »
Next day after decorating, short back and sides.

carolinej

• Hectare
Re: elsa again
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 15:42:36 »
She looks like a very pampered pet....lounging on the sofa with the remote control within easy reach.

cj :)

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 19:29:59 »
expertly and beautifully shogged Lorna. And still asking for brandy? ;D ;D

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 19:32:34 »
She is so lovely :)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 19:56:07 »
Don't let Caroline read this :) In actual fact she is a pest, she is very territorial and if anyone comes in the house she just barks at them all the time (hasn't got a bite in her) When I walk out to the car she goes mad at people, cycles other dogs but walk her 100 yards up the road and she ignores everything and everyone. having said that she loves all the family and is excellent with the Grandchildren. She comes everywhere with me in the car but goes to kennels if I go out for the day (she loves the kennel maid). When I visit a friend for 3/4 hours every Wed evening she lays out in the car and doesn't make a sound. If I walk out to the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom she is 2 steps behind me, She waits outside the loo or outside the bathroom when I have my shower. I guess she loves me ;D ;D

carolinej

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 20:42:42 »
In actual fact she is a pest

;D ;D ;D

If I walk out to the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom she is 2 steps behind me, She waits outside the loo or outside the bathroom when I have my shower.

Same with Gypsy. I always wondered why people called their dog 'Shadow" but now I know.

cj :)

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 21:21:23 »
My 2 always want physical contact - hence I am always covered with dog hair... :-[

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal