Author Topic: Ethical shop in Poole  (Read 831 times)

Nick65

• Not So New ...
    • www.thepinksugarmouse.com
Ethical shop in Poole
« on: March 14, 2008, 16:36:11 »
There is a very good ethical shop in Poole High St - Which uses things like driftwood found on the beach for making things and hemp bags, etc etc etc. My wife was going on about it for ages and then I got dragged round because I started to rant on about making sure everything was eco friendly - And most of it is - Lots of stuff from Cornwall, Dorset and various other places.

The funniest thing was a thing called Kenana Knitters - Which, as I had had 2 pints previously just made me burst into hysterics  :-X And I had to leave the shop - But when I came back in the woman was smiling, thank God for that

www.b-sidethesea.com

if you want a butchers or for address if you come down this way
Dentists be warned!! - DON'T Look at my website it'll increase your business :))

Mr Smith

• Hectare
Re: Ethical shop in Poole
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 18:41:30 »
Personally I don't have a problem with folk going round a beach and collecting flotsam but don't give me any mens bits about this is saving the planet, point your views towards China, India and the States. :)

Rhubarb Thrasher

• Hectare
  • Dark Side Of The Rhubarb
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 18:54:41 »
bit expensive being ethical

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 19:22:45 »
£400 for a driftwood mirror! Hells bells, someone is having a laugh, THEM all the way to the bank if someone is silly enough to pay that! :o
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

Rhubarb Thrasher

• Hectare
  • Dark Side Of The Rhubarb
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 19:29:08 »
my knitted octopus isn't an Ethical One. Am I a bad person ?

Nick65

• Not So New ...
    • www.thepinksugarmouse.com
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 23:52:25 »
my knitted octopus isn't an Ethical One. Am I a bad person ?

Yes  ;D

Luckily my wife found the candles section

Personally I don't have a problem with folk going round a beach and collecting flotsam but don't give me any mens bits about this is saving the planet, point your views towards China, India and the States

Sorry, all I meant was that it hadn't travelled across many continents for a stupid reason. It was actually only 100 miles away not 10,000.

Dentists be warned!! - DON'T Look at my website it'll increase your business :))

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal