Author Topic: Grandson Joshua's pets  (Read 1940 times)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Grandson Joshua's pets
« on: March 23, 2008, 12:24:45 »
Pepi, rescue dog. Alfie and Laura, Alfie is 13 Laura is 12 had them since Joshua was a baby.

betula

• Hectare
Re: Grandson Joshua's pets
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2008, 12:46:20 »
They are all lovely Lorna :)

grawrc

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Edinburgh
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 21:23:54 »
They're all lovely. What sort of dog is Pepi? (very pretty!)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 09:26:17 »
I think Pepi is a sort of Heinz 57 but a cross  ? x Yorkshire terrier. Will check with Lorna. I was really cross with the RSPCA  when Lorna returned him to them for his check up and second injection she queried his eyes. RSPCA said nothing wrong. Lorna is a great animal lover and took him for  a thorough check up with her vet.  Result he has cataracts.
Lorna insured him but because the cataract result is on his history she will have to pay for the treatment herself.
The previous owner had 6 dogs removed by the RSPCA. Some people!!!
He absolutely adores Lorna and Josh. The animals are not allowed in Josh's bedroom because of his asthma but as soon as Pepi hears Josh stir in the morning he waits outside his bedroom door until he come out.
Better go the "pest" Elsa is barking at the dining room door for her morning doggie choc button ;D

prink13

• Hectare
  • Sleeping the day away!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 13:43:40 »
Lorna, you know my favourites are cats - and those 2 are beautiful, but that Pepi looks like a little angel, I suspect a devil lurks within!!

Kathi
Kathi :-)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal