Allotment Stuff > The Basics

This may sound silly...

<< < (2/7) > >>

crickett1234:
Thanks guys.   :)

I am pleased that I am not the only person to have suffered a glut of gardening advice!  

Thanks for your sage advice re gardening books too.  I do have a couple which I like already.  I am going to plant the seeds I have bought and will try and get them to germinate and start growing!

aquilegia:
Just being nosey here - what seeds do you have?

crickett1234:
Are you ready for this...? :o ;) :)

White beetroot, pink beetroot, round courgettes, gold courgettes, normal courgettes, purple beans, golden beans, red tomatoes, green grape tomatoes, black russian tomatoes, peas, sweetcorn, potatoes, carrots, squash, mini pumpkin, spinach, purple brussels, broccoli, three types of lettuce, celeriac, parsnips, turnips.... and some more, but I can't think of what!!

Okay, okay, I went hogwild when looking at a seed catalogue!!!  I don't think realistically I will be able to plant and grow all of this.... but I will have a darned good try!!

aquilegia:
:o good gawd. You're growing more than me and I thought I was growing a lot this (my third) year!

crickett1234:
Errrr.  Yeah!  However, I am not going to grow all of it at once, and I will not sow all the seeds at the same time.  I am trying to be as sensible as I can be.... after going a wee bit crazy! ;D

This is one of my biggest failings.  I go crazy and then when I step back I realise that I had gone way overboard and bit off more than I can chew!!  Oh dear!
Still, all that planting and stuff will keep me out of mischief won't it!! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version