Photo Gallery > Photo Talk

Inserting photo's with text.

<< < (3/9) > >>

gardenqueen:
What was the squash and what did you make with it?

Squash63:

--- Quote from: gardenqueen on March 09, 2009, 19:58:19 ---What was the squash and what did you make with it?

--- End quote ---

It's Tromba d'Albenga from www.seedsofitaly.co.uk
You can use it like any other winter squash and it keeps well.  I sometimes roast it with onions, or use it in soup.  It is nearly all 'flesh' with only a few seeds near the fat end.

jud1255:

--- Quote from: kenkew on October 27, 2008, 12:03:47 ---Testing this from PBucket.

Seems to work OK. I did it by copying the IMG code under the PBucket pic and pasting it here. No problem.
Ken.

--- End quote ---
sorry but i cannot see any img, all i can do is add the web address for each individual pic on photobucket,
Where am i going wrong ?

Tee Gee:

--- Quote ---sorry but i cannot see any img, all i can do is add the web address for each individual pic on photobucket,
Where am i going wrong ?
--- End quote ---

I don't think you are going wrong at all.

When you insert the 'image code' between the tags([img}***[/img]http://) you will indeed see 'the image address'!

Once you have done this; look in preview and you will/should see the picture you want to post.

All that is required then is;click on 'post' then we all will see it!

BTW Ensure you have resized your picture in photobucket before you copy the image address. I use the 'large' setting I find it fits on these pages quite well vis;

Hope that helps.

jud1255:

--- Quote from: Tee Gee on August 21, 2010, 14:09:57 ---
--- Quote ---sorry but i cannot see any img, all i can do is add the web address for each individual pic on photobucket,
Where am i going wrong ?
--- End quote ---

I don't think you are going wrong at all.

When you insert the 'image code' between the tags([img}***[/img]http://) you will indeed see 'the image address'!

Once you have done this; look in preview and you will/should see the picture you want to post.

All that is required then is;click on 'post' then we all will see it!

BTW Ensure you have resized your picture in photobucket before you copy the image address. I use the 'large' setting I find it fits on these pages quite well vis;

Hope that helps.

--- End quote ---
nice one , thanks  and you make me sick with all that fresh produce on the table . Ha ha  no seriously it all looks great  i hope im the same next yr.
thanks again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version