Photo Gallery > Photo Talk

Inserting photo's with text.

(1/9) > >>

kenkew:
Text can now be inserted between pic's.

Left click on a pic to enlarge. This is a useful option to enlarge those ones you want to compere but leave the other pic's small yet still in view.
 Left click on enlarged pic to reduce back. 

Write text and click 'additional Options' as usual to insert a pic. Click 'Brows' to find your pic on your 'puter. Double click that pic to pick-up the link. Then click 'Insert Attachment'. Your pic will insert onto the page where your curser is...; You will see 'attachment-1' where the pic will be. Press return to start a new line for additional typed words or second pic. Click 'more attachments' and brows for your second photo.
[attachment=1]
Like so...
[attachment=2]

Clicking on a file below will open a new window.

willebee:
Hi Kenkew
You may think this is a silly question, but its only that to those who know the answer. The question is: How do you insert the pictures in the first place? I've tried various methods but all I get is [img] and not the picture.

colin50:
hi there  I am new here was looking at the photo with the spiders web cool pic nice pic very arty 8) my name is colin  51 years old and love gardening

kenkew:
Hi and welcome, Colin.
 I've been away for awhile but hopefully back 'fulltime' soon.
 If you click on a pic it will enlarge.
 Look forward to some of your contributions.
Ken.

Nemesia:

--- Quote from: willebee on June 05, 2008, 00:53:49 ---Hi Kenkew
You may think this is a silly question, but its only that to those who know the answer. The question is: How do you insert the pictures in the first place? I've tried various methods but all I get is [img] and not the picture.

--- End quote ---

Exactly, I have been trying all week to put a photo in a post using Photobucket. My grandson gave me blow by blow instructions today but
I definitely have a problem with Photobucket as there are always flashing ads on the page with my picture - just on that site. I have told the site owner and they asked me send a copy of the page but the jumping ad bit doesn't copy.
I am not a thicko, honest, but it has got me beat.  I have also tried it in my Sony software but could not get to the size I was told to do i.e. 320x240.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version