Author Topic: IS IT A GIRL THING?  (Read 4171 times)

posie

• Hectare
  • Slowly winning??
Re: IS IT A GIRL THING?
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2008, 21:35:47 »
Hi Betula, I have the same ideas as you, with 2 kids and 2 marauding springers not to mention all the other family, I want somewhere to escape and relax (after all the digging of course), so I've got a basic veg patch (or mini field!), then a bit in front of the shed which I've not started yet, which will have a mixture of wild flowers and herbs etc in it on one side and the other will be the fruit section.  I'm lucky too that I have loads of gooseberry and I think blackcurrant bushes down the side.  In front of said shed will be a lovely heavy teak bench that my grandmother is donating to me and a gnome! The most hideous, cheesiest icky thing I could find in the cheap shop - every garden has to have a gnome!  In fact I may get him a friend.....   ;D
What I lack in ability and experience, I make up for in sheer enthusiasm!!!

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2008, 21:41:08 »
I have a gnome and  when you walk past him he PH***S sorry passes wind. He just cant help himself. ;D ;D ;D

Petera

• Not So New ...
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2008, 18:02:02 »
I like some grass and also have three apple trees and have just put in a plum tree.
a lot less work than total veg. Anyway I want somewhere to sit for my hourly tea break and the odd can of beer!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal