Photo Gallery > Photo Talk

Qustions about avatar photos and tags etc. plus a BIG "thank you"

(1/3) > >>

GrannieAnnie:
How do you make an avatar our of a photo of your own, please?
What the max size etc.?

And what is the "flash" option (the tags shown above the smily faces) plus a description for each of those like the typewriter in that line-up?
Now that I finally learned how to post pictures I'm tryiing to get educated!

By the way, thank you for setting up this website. It is a wealth of information and I'm learning so much from the best  gardeners and gardening country in the world, I do believe.

kenkew:
One thing at a time, GA.
 Go to your 'Forum Profile Information'...if you don't know how, just click your name on here, that will take you to the right page. On the left you will find FPI in the menu.
 Click on that to get into it.
 In there is the option to download your own pic as an avator. Click that option and brows for what you want in 'My Pics'.
 Make sure the pic is'nt in mega bites. Resize as you would for A4A inclusion.
 Come back or PM for info if you get stuck.
Ken.

GrannieAnnie:
Thank you for the instruction. My frog avatar is up.
Now for the "flash" part etc?

Baccy Man:
The way Dan has set the site up the flash button will not do much if you insert a link for a macromedia flash movie it will just be displayed as a link. If it had been set up differently then it would of allowed you to embed a flash movie in your post.
There is a reference guide to the various buttons in the sites help section.
http://www.allotments4all.co.uk/smf/index.php?action=help;page=post#bbcref

asbean:
Now you've found out how to post pictures you need to get lots of practice - posting more!  The pictures of your developing ponds were absolutely delightful. Thank you GA  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version