Author Topic: Cruelty to Slugs & Snails  (Read 17353 times)

Val

• Hectare
  • I hate those mieces to pieces
    • Wrinkles
Re:Cruelty to Slugs & Snails
« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2004, 11:43:38 »
 :'( :'(m Oh yuk, its that Ratty's fault he distracted me...good job there's no puppy dogs tails, don't want a lot of lads running around. ;)
"I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."

TrailRat

• Half Acre
  • I like the feel of dirt in my teeth
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2004, 19:16:26 »
I thought lots of lads running around was the result of a little hanky panky, hows your father, nudge nudge,  ;) ;)  and all that carry on.
Now I see where me and the missus has been going wrong. Now does anyone know where to get puppy dog tails? :o ::) :-X
If it weren't for beer and sex than cycling would be the best thing in the world.

Spurdie

• Acre
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2004, 19:19:21 »
At least with this spell of dry, warm weather there are far fewer slugs and snails in the garden. Saw a meadow brown butterfly in the garden today - they seem to be making quite a comeback. We've also had brown argus butterflies on the oregano. We usually only see them up on heather covered hills.

Val

• Hectare
  • I hate those mieces to pieces
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2004, 17:45:21 »
 ;D A real scorcher today, too much for me. Haven't seen many butterflies this year Spurdie, only the cabbage whites, maybe the dry hot summer from last year affected the caterpillers....Ratty you don't want to know. lads are just like the adult version only worse if thats possible....there may be trouble ahead, la la la lets play the music and dance.
"I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal