Author Topic: Cruelty to Slugs & Snails  (Read 17530 times)

TrailRat

• Half Acre
  • I like the feel of dirt in my teeth
Re:Cruelty to Slugs & Snails
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2004, 19:26:16 »
Ahhhh, thats where I left her then. Thanks Spurdie. I think she'd be more comfortable in Val's sleeping lap. ;D

TrailRat
If it weren't for beer and sex than cycling would be the best thing in the world.

Val

• Hectare
  • I hate those mieces to pieces
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2004, 10:14:19 »
 :o :oOh for gawds sake, I've left the dog curled up in the sleeping bag, just felt something soft and furry...oh shikes...or words to that effect.... what the hell :'( :'(its a mou.....call an ambulance, quick,oh dear, oh my word, the old ticker, ........shriek...it moved...just get it outta here. H- e- l-p. :'( :'(
"I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."

Spurdie

• Acre
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2004, 20:20:03 »
Trailrat, stop comforting Val - that's inappropriate behaviour between warden and prisoner.  >:( And as for performing the "kiss of life"! Well! I'm sure she's not unconscious!  >:( >:(  By the way, do up your top button, Val.  ;)
How much garden have you excavated so far, Trailrat? Are you planning another session this weekend? Gardening, I mean, NOT wrestling with the warden!

Val

• Hectare
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2004, 11:29:39 »
 :D Set the trap for ratty, The gov thinks she's dug the trench to stop us escaping, heh, heh, covered it with sticks, when Ratty runs off with the beer, down he goes, up goes the crate into Vals waiting arms, that'll teach 'em,  Yes I'll lure him with promises and undone buttons. The Gov is so bossy these days, those plants she's growing so well, maybe will alter her mood, chill man....

TrailRat

• Half Acre
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2004, 12:04:46 »
oooooohhhhhhh undone buttons. I love chocolate buttons and can never resist an open pack. (Runs over trench in typical cartoon style and doesn't fall in)

TrailRat
If it weren't for beer and sex than cycling would be the best thing in the world.

Val

• Hectare
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2004, 16:05:41 »
 :-\ Hmm, something is amiss and its not me, That dreaded Ratty I will lure him into the trap, if persuation won't work I'll get the heavy mob in.....Here Kitty, Kitty...

TrailRat

• Half Acre
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2004, 16:11:06 »
No cat scares me, I'm your typical London bred rat. The type of rat that is use as a Guard "Dog" in most inner london scrapyards.

Here ensues visions fur flying and high pitch caterwauling

TrailRat

Val

• Hectare
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2004, 16:19:19 »
 ;D ;DNot your usual type cat though Ratty, couldn't get next doors tabby, so popped into London zoo and borrowed one of theirs, come along now Leo, when I say pounce...go for it.......Oh stupid Lion, pounced on the d**n scarecrow the govs put up. Oh Ratty's getting away, back to plan G....umm ....

TrailRat

• Half Acre
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2004, 16:38:25 »
Does plan G involve a spot :o

TrailRat

Val

• Hectare
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2004, 17:24:24 »
 ::) ::)No it doesn't...why did I put that ???erm H then?  ........a lot of plans later.....Can't get that Ratty much too foxy ??? change tack, the beers the priority, distract him and get someone to pinch the beer, can't be the gov, she'd drink it all, you know what those northeners are like, think every Sunday means Funday.

Spurdie

• Acre
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2004, 22:07:51 »
YE CHEEKY SCUNNER!!!  As for beer, you can have it all! I cannot stand the stuff! Give my bottle to the slugs! That's if you were planning on saving some for me in the first place! But Bailey's ice cream ... mmm! Yum!

TrailRat

• Half Acre
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2004, 22:27:57 »
::) ::)No it doesn't...why did I put that ???erm H then?  ........a lot of plans later.....

Preparing preperation H are we? ;D

TrailRat

Val

• Hectare
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2004, 11:06:30 »
 ;) ;)What letter is safe? no, no, no, please don't answer that, I mean in the alphabet not nationality. Hey Ratty the Gov is calling you a slug, I'll have a slug or 2 of the beer...shall we sweeten her up with a Bailey's, put a nice lot in the glass it'll knock her out, she might even cook us a haggis when she wakes.

TrailRat

• Half Acre
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2004, 18:04:14 »
Never tried haggis? i've been called many things but a slug. By the way i've got a lovely huge pot of baileys ice cream in the fridge. :) :P

Might have some after dinner.

TrailRat

Spurdie

• Acre
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2004, 19:13:37 »
I BET YOU HAVEN'T! If you HAD bought some it would have melted - you're SUPPOSED to put ice-cream in the FREEZER, silly!  ::) I had you down for a Smarties McFlurry man!  :D Val, I bet you're a solero fan - fruity and soft-centred!!!  ;)

TrailRat

• Half Acre
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2004, 20:54:14 »
I'm a ben and jerrys fan actually the baileys hagen daz is for the missus. It is in one of our fridges, we have a general cold fridge for milk, cheese etc etc. Then we have the cold store fridge which sits on 0 degrees which keeps the ice cream and yeast in and then we have a freezer which sits at -10 for long term storage.
And I'm more like a pistachio ice cream, in other words, slighty nuts.

TrailRat

Val

• Hectare
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2004, 11:05:51 »
 ;D Spurdie, yes how did you guess and twisters, favorite white magnums...all those calories.  Hey Ratty , slightly nuts? no way off there man, very nuts.

TrailRat

• Half Acre
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2004, 19:12:22 »
In fact forget the ice cream, I'm just plain nuts.

TrailRat

Val

• Hectare
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2004, 18:06:26 »
 8) 8)Just one corn-etto give eet to meee,  de-licious ice cream from Ita-lyy.........

Spurdie

• Acre
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2004, 19:59:23 »
 8) 8)Oh no! You're off the rails ... you've topped cornetto ... with slugs and snails!  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal