Author Topic: catching Lil  (Read 1490 times)

Tohellwithweeds

• Half Acre
catching Lil
« on: January 26, 2008, 18:31:47 »
well i was down the lotty today and let Gert and Lil out to play and when it started to get dark Gert went back in the house no problem and i thought Lil would do the same but oooooooooh no she just would not go in tried to encourage her with titbits but she refused and i spent ages trying to lure her back in  ::) ::). i ended up running after her and fell over in the process (not funny) i didn't hurt myself but by golly i was close to breaking point!!! i tried leaving a trail of corn that didn't work i tried shooing that didn't work then just as i was about to call for help (hubby wouldn't of been pleased) she just went in on her own  ::) how do you lot get your hens to go back in as i don't want to go through that very often?? i must of looked a sight running up and down trying to get Lil in thank god one was about but now I'm home i can see the funny side to it lol 
Link To My Pictures
http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii229/ToHellWithWeeds/?mediafilter=images

chickadoodle

• Quarter Acre
  • Holder of the national collection of weeds!!
Re: catching Lil
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 20:11:38 »
If they normally go into their house without a problem you may find that there is an infestation of red mite.  If this is their first time out they should get better at going to bed. 

I have sent you a pm

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal