Author Topic: Which is the best breadmaker ?  (Read 15576 times)

goodlife

• Hectare
Re: Which is the best breadmaker ?
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2008, 16:13:44 »
I've had my Hinari breadmaker for 8 yrs now...and still going strong..I've had to buy new tin once though as I use mine 2-3 times a week...amounts  to some mountain of bread over those years ::)
I stopped using recipes long ago...it is just throw in "this and that and a
little bit of those"..read= this and that flour and handfull of seeds and nuts..
I buy my flour mainly from my local petfood supplier, they do some basic bread flours, grains etc. as well.
But if you want really strong bread flavour..I'll buy some malted grains for beer making..pour boiling water over few spoonfull of these grains and let it cool down...I use this "beer" to replace the water in the recipe...yum!!!
And if you use really dark malts...like for quiness type ales...your bread become nice and dark...goes well with a bit of rye flour.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: Which is the best breadmaker ?
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2008, 21:24:00 »
I have just found my recipe book for all kinds of breads in the  breadmaker, the parsnip and nutmeg one sound good. It has 90 recipes if anyone is looking for anything specific.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal