Author Topic: got another 2 greenhouse's  (Read 2489 times)

alan42

• Quarter Acre
got another 2 greenhouse's
« on: January 20, 2008, 14:32:59 »
barmaid was moaning to me about the kids knocking over her fence and stated i am just glad they didn't break any glass in the greenhouse and cut themselves i will have to get rid of it before they do, well with that there was a cloud of smoke and  super hero Alan the greenhouse mover steps forward never fear if its for free even though i am very busy lol i can move it for free and even replace the fence panel for free, she was over the moon and so was i so that's 5 greenhouses i have been given now and two 6x4 sheds.
life is good lol
Alan
Middlesbrough, non organic.

alan42

• Quarter Acre
Re: got another 2 greenhouse's
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 14:40:58 »
forgot to mention the second on is from my next door neighbour who has just moved in he has no interest in gardening at all so for building him a custom designed shed ( basically a funny sized shed to fit in a funny shaped corner of the  garden )i can have his 8x6 greenhouse i can leave it there and use it to my hearts content or move it, i am going to leave it there as if needed i could heat it ( power coming from his shed lol , shhhhh he doesent know that bit hehehe ::))
Alan

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 15:37:44 »
JAMMY  ;D

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 16:55:10 »
Didn't know Christmas came twice in the same year    ;D ;D ;D
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

alan42

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 17:22:23 »
feels like it kt lol
best of it is i am the letting's manager for our allotment's so when new people come on i give them plants i have started  as a welcome gift so to speak so others benefit as well i also start things of for some of the older people who can't afford a greenhouse and aren't capable of moving one.
its nice to be nice.
Alan

glosterwomble

• Hectare
  • Gloucester - The South West
    • Fork it...a Gloucester allotment
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 21:00:18 »
Well done Alan, nice to know someone is getting a bit of luck and so nice of you to give to others too!
View my blog on returning a totally
 overgrown plot in Gloucester
 into a productive allotment ... http://fork-in-hell.blogspot.com/

davee52uk

• Acre
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 18:53:18 »
Well done. I had two greenhouses much the same way. I aslo got a lot of free window frames so have four cold frames. Only problem is that , with so mucgh glass you seem to always be replacing broken bits - just broken by wind etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal