Author Topic: Help needed..Nintendo thingy for the Brain game???  (Read 3091 times)

Rosyred

• Hectare
  • West London
Re: Help needed..Nintendo thingy for the Brain game???
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 18:42:02 »
Perhaps if you leave it out and play it from time to time he will hear the noises and have to ask "what you doing?", or leave it on his table in the way so he has to touch it at least.

I got one for Christmas which I have only missed one day training and learnt how to play soduko which before  I didn't have a clue.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2008, 00:07:26 »
Actually his  career was  a great many years of electronics, he managed a huge wing of Nortel Electronics in Canada and was responsible for managing the dept thet designed and made very high tech sattelite cpmmunications and the equipment to run them , with 400 employees in his department so he sure can use it, but I think he thinks it just a toy and rather mundane. I am guilting him to looking at it XX Jeannine I will sulk a bit,or ask him to show me how to use it.
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2008, 00:09:41 »
its so much fun what you should do is play with it and get a Big Brain and challange him to beat you!

Ceratonia

• Acre
  • Cambridge
    • Personal (non-allotment) blog
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2008, 14:42:54 »
Actually his  career was  a great many years of electronics, he managed a huge wing of Nortel Electronics in Canada and was responsible for managing the dept thet designed and made very high tech sattelite cpmmunications and the equipment to run them , with 400 employees in his department so he sure can use it, but I think he thinks it just a toy and rather mundane.

I've done design work on parts of two of the silicon chips that are in the Nintendo DS. You can tell him that it has a great deal more computing power inside than almost anything that has gone up into space in a satellite :)

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2008, 14:47:23 »
wow ceratonia thats amazing!!

kitten

• Hectare
  • Lincolnshire
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2008, 20:47:57 »
Hi all - haven't been around much lately and i apologise, but sneaked back on today and noticed this.  I got a DS Lite from my gorgeous hubby for xmas, and it's really addictive.  Jeannine, i hope you persevere and he has a go with it because it really is so much fun!  If you can stretch to it you could buy yourself a console and play together (rather than against the computer as it were) and perhaps he  might like that idea a bit better?  Good luck x
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

legendaryone

• Hectare
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2008, 21:33:11 »
If you do decide to buy one for yourself Jeannine, it is not hard to set it up to play with your hubby (there's no wires needed or anything)  :)
All those who believe in Telekinesis, Raise my hand.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal