Photo Gallery > Photo Talk

Digital SOS

(1/3) > >>

Paulines7:
(This topic moved from Photo Contest section. Please add your own pic's for help here. Thanks, Ken)

Can anyone correct this picture for me please? 

I have tried getting rid of the wall light that looks like an earring and tried to do something about the red eyes, but I was not very successful.   :(

I like this picture of my son, but he hates having his photo taken so it is a matter of catching him wherever he is standing as he will not pose for me.   ::)

SamLouise:
Nice looking chap  ;)  This is as best I can get it at the moment (my dinner is calling lol) I will work on the other ear later this evening.  Someone else will probably be able to do a much better job.  I've played about a bit with the redeye but didn't make any changes as I could not get it right!  Again, I'll have another go later.

ducksfeet:
Hello, 

More formal portrait approach, if you send me a higher res version directly I can probably get it a bit better.

Cheers

Ducksfeet

Paulines7:

--- Quote from: SavageBlue on November 26, 2007, 20:10:49 ---Nice looking chap  ;) 

--- End quote ---

Unattached too!   ;)

A definite improvement now that you have been able to remove the "earring".  Thanks very much. 

Ducksfeet, how did you do that, its really incredible?  Unfortunately, I haven't got a higher resolution of that picture as I made it smaller and deleted the original.  I had only just had my camera and wasn't using all the pixels as I had it set incorrectly.

Ken has put another Digi Challenge "Send a Master Picture" in the Sticky Section and has suggested I put a picture of my son in there.  I have another similar photo so will submit that one. 

kenkew:
Here's my quicky effort.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version