Author Topic: Digital SOS  (Read 4049 times)

Paulines7

• Hectare
Digital SOS
« on: November 26, 2007, 19:31:27 »
(This topic moved from Photo Contest section. Please add your own pic's for help here. Thanks, Ken)

Can anyone correct this picture for me please? 

I have tried getting rid of the wall light that looks like an earring and tried to do something about the red eyes, but I was not very successful.   :(

I like this picture of my son, but he hates having his photo taken so it is a matter of catching him wherever he is standing as he will not pose for me.   ::)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 10:26:11 by kenkew »

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
Re: Digital SOS
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 20:10:49 »
Nice looking chap  ;)  This is as best I can get it at the moment (my dinner is calling lol) I will work on the other ear later this evening.  Someone else will probably be able to do a much better job.  I've played about a bit with the redeye but didn't make any changes as I could not get it right!  Again, I'll have another go later.

ducksfeet

• Not So New ...
  • Quack!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 21:05:28 »
Hello, 

More formal portrait approach, if you send me a higher res version directly I can probably get it a bit better.

Cheers

Ducksfeet

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 22:06:57 »
Nice looking chap  ;) 

Unattached too!   ;)

A definite improvement now that you have been able to remove the "earring".  Thanks very much. 

Ducksfeet, how did you do that, its really incredible?  Unfortunately, I haven't got a higher resolution of that picture as I made it smaller and deleted the original.  I had only just had my camera and wasn't using all the pixels as I had it set incorrectly.

Ken has put another Digi Challenge "Send a Master Picture" in the Sticky Section and has suggested I put a picture of my son in there.  I have another similar photo so will submit that one. 

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 11:11:44 »
Here's my quicky effort.

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 11:21:00 »
...and another tweak.

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 12:01:55 »
Thanks Ken, two more good ones.   :D

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 19:12:03 »
I like Duckfeet's pic, it looks all official now  ;D

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 20:08:59 »
That is a great one from DF. Taking away the distracting background is a real plus to the subject.
Me thinks Pauline should creep up on her son while he's fast a'kip and take a pic we could really embarrass him with.

Tut! Shame on me....(and all you who are thinking the same!)

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 20:18:28 »
Pauline hope you don't mind me coming in on your thread. Amazing what people can do with photos. I had an old creased photo of Charlie as a youngster. My nephews wife tweaked/touched up (whatever the action is called ) and would like to show you the final pic.

ducksfeet

• Not So New ...
  • Quack!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 23:02:47 »
Hello,

Glad you like it, just some careful trimming in photoshop, then creating a different background and pasting it on.#

SB Thanks for the thumbs up Df  ;D

That touch up on the old photo is really impressive especially where the creases cross the face top job!

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 23:52:14 »
That's really good, Lorna.  I have some very old photos that are creased and faded so I might put one on here. 

Of course I don't mind you coming in on my thread, Lorna.   :D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal