Author Topic: New friends  (Read 5037 times)

TrailRat

• Half Acre
  • I like the feel of dirt in my teeth
Re:New friends
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2004, 18:40:56 »
Well we've got two tanks for the mice and one tank for the rats, one tank for the lizard and two rabbit hutches outside. Oh and I live in a flat above a shop. ;D

TrailRat
If it weren't for beer and sex than cycling would be the best thing in the world.

Val

• Hectare
  • I hate those mieces to pieces
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2004, 13:37:58 »
Good heavens sounds like you've got a take over there, not a pet shop is it?
"I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."

TrailRat

• Half Acre
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2004, 13:55:20 »
No, not a pet shop. The landlord won't let us get a dog or cat but has no objections to the other. Oh I did forget to mention the live crickets that the lizards are fed on. Not exactly pets but ........ :)

TrailRat
If it weren't for beer and sex than cycling would be the best thing in the world.

Val

• Hectare
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2004, 14:03:52 »
My youngest wanted to keep stick insects when she was younger but we didn't know where to buy them or how to keep them. She really wanted a rabbit but the dog we had then would've killed it, he was a bit naughty in his younger days, he lived till 20, so had a good innings, We've had our dog now for 7 years, shes a darling, we love her to bits.

TrailRat

• Half Acre
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2004, 14:14:37 »
some people think i'm a little creepy because of my unusual love of pets. But hohum, I don't care. Stick insects can be be bought from any reptile store, I occasionaly get them as a treat for the Gekko. My one knows I get as food but he also sells long lifers (for an insect any way).

TrailRat

Val

• Hectare
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2004, 15:26:09 »
Doesn't matter now, she's more into music, makeup and all the other stuff that goes with teenagers. I don't think you can choose what pets you love, its part of us and someone has to take care of them...just don't let  it be me.  ;D

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2004, 23:06:11 »
Ava's cousin used to keep African Land Snails!  Now they are boring pets.   Not creepy at all TR, each to their own, I mean, we have goldfish in the pond...now can we pick them up and cuddle them when we are feeling down....no...well.....daughter number one has tried on several occassions!   :o :D
« Last Edit: July 11, 2004, 23:06:37 by EJ - Emma Jane »

Val

• Hectare
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2004, 10:46:42 »
its when they wriggle down the front of your T shirt, gets a bit uncomfortable. ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal