Photo Gallery > Our Pets

My dogs

<< < (2/3) > >>

star:
Yay good for you ;D

Beautiful friends you have meandmine  ;)

meandmine:
Sadly we're now down to two dogs.  The old boy in the last photo, Komo, had to go to the rainbow bridge on Tuesday  :'(

Gardengirl:
So sorry to hear about Komo :'(  I know what you are going through having lost one of ours recently :(

meandmine:

--- Quote from: Gardengirl on November 24, 2007, 13:51:12 ---So sorry to hear about Komo :'(  I know what you are going through having lost one of ours recently :(

--- End quote ---

Thank you but I'm so sorry that you're going through the same.  We know they're not going to be with us forever but it's so hard when the time comes  :(

kenkew:
Never easy saying goodbye to a faithful friend. I've had many great pals during my lifetime and the last farewell is the saddest thing; That said, all animals, humans too, have to take that final journey, all we can we do is be happy that while they were part of our family, we cared for them and gave them as good a life as we could.
 My present pal, Skeela, was our choice 9 years ago. Her brother from the same litter was 'culled' 2 days later because there were no 'takers'.  "Their Lives in out Hands, eh?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version