Author Topic: Sweet Potato Questions  (Read 6787 times)

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
Re: Sweet Potato Questions
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 14:12:51 »
My wife works in the NHS and they often have Locums from RSA.. I was asking for a cup of tea I thought.. not redbush but that is great as well...
 ;D

Rob08

• Acre
    • One Voice in Cyberspace
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 14:43:17 »
My wife works in the NHS and they often have Locums from RSA.. I was asking for a cup of tea I thought.. not redbush but that is great as well...
 ;D

I think the word you need then is 'tee' pronounced like tear (as in what you produce when you cry, but without pronouncing the 'r').

Rooibos tea is lovely, especially on a very hot day if served cold with lemon...

ruud

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 21:42:33 »
Very healthy as well,my favourite tea.Rob the toko i have phoned didnot have them yet,because it isnot the right time they said.It is season time bound,but everyone arounb me know that i dont take no for anwser.So i thought we have a lot of chinese and indonesian,suriname shops they sell a lot of food from their homeland,after some phonecalls i had one owner who goes saterday to the supplier he got his stock from.He said to me that he wants to look for them,i have to phone him back saterday.So fingers crossed.I myself go to a big chinese supermarket this weekend to look if i can find some.Bytheway that is skorsie no doubt about that,by by goed. ;D ;D ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal