Produce > Ponds 'n' Stuff

Dusty's Fish

(1/2) > >>

Admin aka Dan:
Here are some photos Dusty has asked me to put up.

Cheers

Dan

Margaret:
Hi Dusty.What lovely clear pictures.The orfe look nearly as big as mine!And what a beautiful pond.Did you just take the prints to a photographers and have them put on a disc as Teresa suggested? That sounds by far the easiest way to do it.I will have to get some sorted out.
::) ;D :D :P

Dusty:
Hi Maggie  - three of the orf are quite large - it is not until you lift them out and you feel the weight of them that you realise how much they have grown.  The other orf are smaller but growing at quite a good rate and ther are some rosy red minnows in amongs them - although I have to say it is sometimes difficult to tell them apart.  I think it is getting easier now they are all growing.

I used a digital camera for the pictures and this is connected to the computer by a plug in connector that comes with camera - they then appear on the screen and I just do a "save as" and that is it.     I emailed them to Dan and asked him to put them on the site for me.

This is the pond I told you I had made bigger this year and have also had so much trouble with - so the plants have not really had a chance to grow but hopefully next year they will be better.

Thanks Dan.

teresa:
Oh Dusty
What a beautiful pool and the fish are lovely looks like they want their food.
Did you know fantails are hardy and can survive in a pool with the other fish.
Ours is going out in the spring bought it for dad 82 he was feed up one day so I got it for him  he can watch it while he is eating in the kitchen.
Teresa

Chloe:
Hi Dusty,

What a lovely pond.  I would never be indoors if I had a pond like that.  It must be wonderful sitting beside it.  It makes me want to enlarge my pond.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version