The Show > Sunflowers

Calling Les-Woof/or Legless

<< < (2/3) > >>

budgiebreeder:
Might have to send me Elephant round then  EJ!!!iI'll do it this week end might squeeze another inch out of it by then.

Peter H:
Well i'm gonna have to hire a helicopter or put a windturbine on a roof shed and fly past  :D to measure mine  ;) and have any of you lot got a 50 metre tape  ;D ;D ;D .

Peter

Wicker:
I'm not participating but am a very intersted bystander in all this.  However I regret to say that I have a sneaking suspicion that one or two might be fibbers  ;) some might be stretching the truth  ::) and in the long turn some might be forced to actually tell lies  :o in the race to win.  Tut tut (pssst anyone taking a book on this competition and what are the odds?? :-X)

budgiebreeder:
Wicker indeed i hope that you are not even suggesting ,thinking or even letting it cross your mind that any form of chicanery,misrepresentation,trickery or straightforeward deception is going on here.The very idea.I just can't imagine what ever could give you an idea like that.You a senior citizen with a bus pass as well .How could you!How could you! ::) ::) ::)

Wicker:
Life experience, human nature and plain jealousy on my part that's how - you ahve to earn that bus pass ;D

But what about the odds then.......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version