Author Topic: Free book to read  (Read 923 times)

buxton diggers

• Not So New ...
Free book to read
« on: November 19, 2007, 18:29:25 »
There's a book being published, week by week, on Facebook. You just go on and search for 'The Ladybones'. It's very funny so far, but it's only on week one. It says it lasts for ten weeks.
And it's free!

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
Re: Free book to read
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 09:23:08 »
thanx, bd..will have a look  ;D

buxton diggers

• Not So New ...
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 12:46:27 »
I haven't checked if you can read it without a facebook account. I was, initially, put off facebook because it asks for your password to your hotmail/yahoo. In fact it only does this to list your friends who are on facebook too so it's ok.
The book is really worth looking at (so far). Only the first 38 pages are up, the next bit is on Friday.

buxton diggers

• Not So New ...
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 19:03:06 »
I checked, Manicscousers! You do have to have a facebook account to view it. The search at the beginning of facebook is very limited for non-users.
So, if you do have an account, how you do it is: search in groups for 'The Ladybones'. Just had an email to remind me that the second bit is going on on Friday (I joined the group so it sends me updates). It's very funny: no allotments in it yet though...

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 17:03:01 »
right, only just got back from leicester so will check it out over the weekend, thanks, bd  ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal