Photo Gallery > Photo Talk

Help with the theme

(1/1)

Heldi:
I haven't taken any photos for ages so I thought in the spirit of supporting the new look competition I'd have a look through my pictures for something for the theme competition. Trouble is I'm looking but wondering what is classed as a theme. I have a picture of a church...is the church a theme? I have a picture of a broken down castle...is the castle a theme?  I have pictures of massive metal robots built out of scrap tranformers and suchlike, (they are fab) would they be a theme?  Help me...am I being dense or wot?

Does a theme need to be set so we can look through our photos and see what we've got or go out and snap it if we haven't?

kenkew:
(Check the 'Theme' sticky topic...but basically...)

The 'Theme' section is brand new, and to give people time to sort through or take photo's I havn't as yet opened it for posting.
 The Theme is a continually changing one...the first one, due to start this week-end, has the title,
                                                    'Cloudy'. (Now closed)

Using your imagination, you need to post a photograph which best suits that title.....No clues or help from me, it's all down to you, your pic and your imagination. The pic can be a recent one, one from anytime in the past and even a set-up one....if the voters think you have best captured the title in your pic...you'll be voted for. (Or not!...we have some strange people on A4A... :D )
Ken.

Hyacinth:
Gotta pic of the dregs of Al's Home Brew H?

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version