Produce > Ponds 'n' Stuff

Cars and fish

<< < (2/2)

Margaret:
Well,Teresa,that would be a first.Apartment,high rise ponds.The only room in my garden is upwards,so it would have to be a first floor pond.

No what I need is a fish contraceptive pill.Tasty of course so they all ate at least one each day.Either that or teach them the rhythm method.Any ideas how??

I think I've been eating that magic chocolate too..............

Anthony:
Change of plan - As suggested the Parrots Feather is now in the bottom but I've decided to leave the goldies in there until next spring and re-asses then!  They do seem a bit happier with a decent plant to hide behind so I'm wondering if that might have been part of the problem!

I did also during the move manage to locate one of the two missing tench who was happily hiding in the PF in the middle section (He must have come over the waterfall at some stage)  He's now safe and well in the bottom and at least for the time being he can stay there.  I've also made the waterfall from top to middle a lot less likely to be breached by inquisitive fish!

My suggestion for your reg: A10 RFE  - Would look great with the right spacing!!

This website has loads of registrations ending "RFE" e.g. Y10 RFE, X10 RFE, G10 RFE, G20 RFE and all for just £499 + Vat!

http://www.regtransfers.co.uk/main/searchs/searchresults.asp

Happy Ponding

Tony

Anthony:
How much fun can you have on a slow day at work??!!

We have the following:

S5 5HUB for £244
C10MET for  £1,915
28 SC for     £11,245
T3NCH for    £15,000

or my personal favorite for Maggie,

C0M11C for a mear £26,950

Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version