Author Topic: PHOTO COMP: Read before posting or voting.  (Read 2820 times)

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
PHOTO COMP: Read before posting or voting.
« on: October 15, 2007, 19:47:36 »
POSTING
Only one pic allowed per section (unless otherwise stated) but you can enter any or all sections. Details are under the relevent headings.
Each section will have a different start date so please send your Jpeg photo's when requested to comp@allotments4all.co.uk with the applicable subject heading  in the Email subject box. All submissions must be your own work and preferably new to A4A. Posting time about 7 days but may be extended.
                                     Don't forget your A4A name.
VOTING
Voting is as usual. View the photo's, decide which you think to be the best in the category, click the photo number in the 'voting' section at top of page. Time limit for voting will be about 7 days.

COMMENTS
There will be a thread for comments within the 'Contest board' for each individual contest section. So as not to sway other voters, please read comments after voting. It will help with navigation if we don't open new threads within the contest board and only post in existing threads. Thanks.

Look for the THUMB's UP icon to see what's happening NOW!

PS: We can't be all that bad. Since creating the 'New Look Comp', other sites have copied the idea and format to use on their sites!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 20:28:11 by kenkew »

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
Re: PHOTO COMP: Please read before posting or voting.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 10:59:13 »
Occasionally the odd submission seems to get lost so from today, I'll post a reply direct to the address of the sender to say I've got it. If you don't get a reply within 3 days, it means I didn't receive your pic.
If you DON'T want a reply, please let me know.
Thanks, Ken.

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
Re: PHOTO COMP: Read before posting or voting.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 00:04:53 »
There has been more than one request to publish names, positions and votes cast at the end of each Pic Comp. If you don't wish for your name to be added to your pic, please say so when you submit your pic for ANY contest.

Thanks, Ken.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal