Photo Gallery > Photo Talk

Competition Comments

<< < (2/8) > >>

legendaryone:
I think the majority of people on this site don't use software to manipulate their photos and that they enter the competition just for fun. I like many on here just point and shoot, transfer it on to the PC and then get it put it on here  :)
Perhaps there should be a separate category for manipulated pictures ?

Admin aka Dan:
If enough people want to, we could have an 'Effects Section' for photos which have had many wonderful effects performed.

Just a thought ...

Admin aka Dan:

--- Quote from: legendaryone on October 16, 2007, 08:48:31 ---I think the majority of people on this site don't use software to manipulate their photos and that they enter the competition just for fun. I like many on here just point and shoot, transfer it on to the PC and then get it put it on here  :)
Perhaps there should be a separate category for manipulated pictures ?

--- End quote ---

Great minds think alike!

legendaryone:
 ;D ;D ;D

Leonnie:
The new competition boards are looking good Ken :D Very pleased that you've allowed minor digital editing now, it makes sense to allow it. :)

I think an effects section could be lot of fun but would it get enough support as a competition and how much more work does it create for Ken to organise? Perhaps a board to post those types of photos in a sharing or non-competitive way would be nice? It could always be developed into a competition later if there is enough participation. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version