Photo Gallery > Photo Talk

Competition Comments

<< < (6/8) > >>

kenkew:
Thanks SB.
Pic's arrived and sorted.
Ken.

legendaryone:

--- Quote from: SavageBlue on October 25, 2007, 00:15:41 ---BTW, although I may have grumbled about a couple of things since you took over the comp, please don't misunderstand that as my being ungrateful at all of your hard work and effort.  I think you're doing a top job  :)

--- End quote ---

Ken, i hope SB's obvious attempt at flattery will not sway you in anyway and that you continue the sterling and wonderful job that you are doing. You are truly a fantastic and kind human being and i feel privileged to have your read posts and seen your magnificent photos  ;D ;D ;D

SamLouise:
^^ hahahahahahahaha

I did think after I posted those comments, 'oh no, it looks as if I'm buttering up the judge' then I remembered, with relief, that KK isn't the judge, LOL

kenkew:
Im in the sad position of not being able to be bought!...Some organisor I am!!! ::)

kenkew:
My bit below is a reply to recent questions placed in the 'Help Needed' thread. To view those questions have a look in there, but any contest comments, suggestions etc are best kept togther in here otherwise some suggestions are going to get lost.
Ken.

The contest will settle down into a more steady flow very shortly. In fact 2 of them close today. We have a few underway to begin with to test how the different categories would go.
 After this week, although there will be variety, there won't be quite so many running at once but I do want to try and keep parts of the contest continually active be it submitting or voting.

The 'hidden' voting method is just one option and like the rest of the new format, it's a case of finding what's popular and what's not.

Could I ask that further contest queries by placed in the Contest comments section of Photo Talk to help keep all the contest questions and suggestions in the one place?

Thanks for all the input towards improving the contest(s).
Ken.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version