Author Topic: theft ~ ru**y thieves  (Read 1612 times)

tilts

• Acre
  • Boom Boom boom Boom Esso blue!
theft ~ ru**y thieves
« on: October 14, 2007, 19:24:32 »
Went to the plots today to specifically pick my pears, what a beautiful day, sunshine, mist over the solent, so glad to be alive.....got to the plot and someone had picked all but half a dozen, i was soooooo looking forward to picking and storing them....i think i know who did it and do you know what.... ugger it, i am going to put up a sign saying that what i think about the thieves, maybe, eventually, they will feel difficult , but until then  what goes round comes round ~ LOOK OUT YOU THIEVES. I am so cross. :o
Tread softly or you'll tread on my dreams.....Yeats

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
Re: theft ~ ru**y thieves
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 19:27:09 »
put a rumour around they had been sprayed with something nasty that would make them ill, that'll give 'em something to think about, I hope they do make them sick !!  >:(
poor yu, hope you enjoy what they've left

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 19:33:40 »
Yes great idea!!

I have baricaded the entrace to my site with 2 full wheelbarrows and some wood so they will have to move the wheelbarrows to get to the site and i can get the fingerprints :)

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 20:01:15 »
Excellent idea. I wold suggest it was an old systemic pesticide that is no longer available but you were given by a farmer friend. Can't remember the name but it was banned because it caused.... <insert unpleasant conditions of your choice>. You're worried that someone might feed them to their kids etc.

Actually, when I worked on the farm, a load of fruit was stolen that had been sprayed with something horrid. They weren't meant to be picked, or stolen. So it can happen.

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 22:55:53 »
A meighbour of mine had some leeks stolen a while back. They were show leeks which were so laden with systemic pesticides that they'd have made anyone ill.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal