Author Topic: We are off on Sunday  (Read 1658 times)

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
We are off on Sunday
« on: October 01, 2007, 17:49:27 »
 May not be able to get on here again much this week as we are off to Tunisia for 2 weeks on Sunday and have so much to see to before we go. have got me Mum sorted and the bunnies are going to a grand hotel in Bromsgrove. Daughters Sally is having the Bird and a friend is gonna  feed the fish. Bunjy is gonna finish eating the sweetcorn, peppers (still bluddy green) and the toms in the GH. By the time Sunday comes I will need a holiday. All Inc so I won't have to do a thing apart from keeping my right arm in good working order. Will really miss you all.pmsl
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
Re: We are off on Sunday
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 19:44:53 »
Have a great holiday Shirl and Tony, I bet you are both ready for a break. Tunisia was the first place we visited on our first holiday abroad. For years Charlie wouldn't fly, after Tunisia he decided it was good, all those wasted years ;D Next one was to America to visit Lorna where she worked as a Nanny.
Nice to know Mum will be looked after and everything else is under control, so just rest except for right arm.
We really enjoyed going fully inclusive. Have a good time.
Lorna.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 20:03:42 »
Have a fabbo time Shirl 8) If Tone's finished the greenhouses, etc. & ready to be put out to grass for the winter,  think of swapping him, part-time, for a camel?...hear that camel s**t's good for the lottie ;D

Yer arm's not gonna get much rest tho...one for Bunjy, one for Sally, one for your friend, one for your dear old mum....and a couple for me while you're at it :P

Have a great break - you deserve it :)

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 17:17:02 »
You certainly deserve a break 8), you both have a good time and put them feet up and don't go looking for Tunisian Wilko's.   ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 17:48:04 »
have fun, you both deserve it  ;D

Si D

• Acre
    • North Birmingham CTC
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 13:28:16 »
Have a good one!

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 08:44:55 »
On our way this afternoon at 4.40 from Brum . Only a 3hr flight at most and Tone has booked us a taxi transfer, so no hanging about at the airport. Should be there at least by 8pm. Got me onions and garlic in so can enjoy the hols now. See you all soon. Take care Love Shirl and Tone
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal