Produce > Ponds 'n' Stuff

PUMP INFO FOR DORIS

(1/1)

Margaret:
Hi Doris.As promised,here is some info on what I have and what you might need.I take it as it is a small pond you don't have a filter? On my large pond i have a big pump to keep the filter working at its best.I have had a few in the past,but the one i have now is guaranteed for 5 years and is the best(and most expensive)yet.It is an Aquamax,and looks rather like a porcupine! I also have a pump to create a fountain,but I don't have the head that sprays,mine is more of a geyser type that aerates the water as i don't have a waterfall.That is the one I would recommend you look at getting.It is made by Hoselock,and is called Cascade it comes in several sizes,depending on the quantity and depth of your pond.

If you go to the web site of the company I use for everything    
www.watergardening-direct.co.uk you will get lots of advice and ideas from there.They are about 2 miles from where I live...very useful.I have spent hundreds of pounds there,and they have been so helpful with everything.

The other pump i have on my raised pond they don't sell any more because they had a lot of problems with.Yet mine has gone non stop for 5 years with no trouble at all!!

Let me know what you think when you have had a look at the website.

Doris_Pinks:
Thank you VERY much Margaret! I shall have a delve into the website and let you know ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version