Author Topic: Good customer service  (Read 1463 times)

SnooziSuzi

• Acre
  • ~ Su in Durham~
Good customer service
« on: August 30, 2007, 17:56:54 »
Hi all,

not really sure where I could have put this post, so have plummed for pests 'n' diseases!

I ordered some live ladybird larvae and whitefly control recently from Harrod Horticultural (www.harrodhorticultural.com) but the postie didn't deliver them as per my instructions (Leave round the back if no-one was in) so took them back to the PO where they stayed (and regrettably died) for several weeks.

I didn't see the card pushed through the door advising me that they were at the PO for a few days, by which time they would have been dead anyway and I wouldn't have been able to get to the PO to collect for a few days more.

Anyhoo,  I received an email last week from Sabrina at Harrod Horticultural to say that they had received the unopened package at their offices and that because I didn't receive my order they would dispatch another batch of bugs as soon as possible.  Have now received and released them and they are hopefully munching away on the bugs on my brassicas!

I thought that was marvelous and that you should all know that I've had good service from these people so that if anyone else wanted to buy from them they would know that.

Sorry, waffling a bit, but I was very pleased with them!  ;D
SnooziSuzi
Acting my shoe size, not my age!

debster

• Hectare
Re: Good customer service
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 18:55:24 »
i had really good service from Dobies I ordered some seeds that did not arrive with the rest of my order so i rang them and they apologised and sent them out straight away, then totally out of the blue 4 or 5 weeks later they wrote to me saying they were aware that an error had been made in the past and sent me some seeds to say sorry cant say fairer then that
  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal