Author Topic: We have a little mouse ..how????  (Read 788 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
We have a little mouse ..how????
« on: August 11, 2007, 18:33:32 »
 In my sewing /sitting room we saw a liitle mouse today. I can't figure out how it got there.

It is upstairs, it is the busiest room in the house, it would have had to get past 3 small dogs  on the ground floor to get upstairs, and I have 2 cats that sit in this room all the time.

I can't for the life of me figure out how it got up here,unless the cat carried it up.??

So now I have to figiure out how to get it out again ,, XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
Re: We have a little mouse ..how????
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 19:16:50 »
We never had mice till we got cats - sometimes they escape and can hide for ages. Then reappear when the cats aren't looking  ;D ;D ;D
The Tuscan Beaneater

markfield rover

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 19:24:51 »
Have you not seen' Mousehunt'?

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 02:14:24 »
With all the water you've had in Hull lately I'm not surprised its up ya stairs, :o think i would head fore the high ground. ;D

carolinej

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 07:32:11 »
We had a mouse upstairs once. It was in a room with a centre mat and floorboards. One morning, I woke up and saw it scuttle down a tiny hole in the boards just by the skirting. It seemed to be going into next door, as we shared joists. For a while after that, I used to watch for him, and he would pop his little nose up through the hole to see if it was safe to come out. Very cute he was too. But then........

OK so I didnt realise there were 2 of them, obviously a breeding pair! Several months later, after having food eaten in the kitchen, and a mouse electrocuted as he touched the wires behind a socket behind the wall boards and made 'contact', we caught 19 of them, and removed half a bag of straw I was using to make a lace pillow which had a nest full of babies in and put it in a field. That straw cost me good money >:( ;D ;D ;D

Still, cute little things though ;D

cj :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal