Author Topic: Seeds... pass the parcel  (Read 852 times)

lottief

• Not So New ...
Seeds... pass the parcel
« on: August 08, 2007, 10:41:54 »
I have been lurking for ages (rarely posting) but have learnt a lot from these boards!

Sadly, I have had to move house and give up my allotment but have loads of seeds left over (various veg & some flowers). I cannot see myself having another allotment for a couple of years but hate to think of them being wasted - if anyone is interested in some seeds, let me know and I will post them out. Maybe a pass the parcel?

Lottief

markfield rover

• Hectare
Re: Seeds... pass the parcel
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 10:45:36 »
If you had a long list of people by the time it got back to you, you may have got a
new plot!what with GPO strikes etc,

lottief

• Not So New ...
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 10:48:51 »
No no! I don't want to get them back!

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 10:50:56 »
I have PM you XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Rhubarb Thrasher

• Hectare
  • Dark Side Of The Rhubarb
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 11:34:39 »
the way these seed swap seem to work is that people put more in than they take out. so if you don't want them back, the parcel will just go round the Postal system forever getting bigger and bigger........

lottief

• Not So New ...
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 11:41:17 »
OK, I have had some advice from Jeannine and she has kindly said that I can add them to a pass the parcel that she is starting in September as otherwise I will get seeds back.
Not a bad plan B, watch this space!

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 11:48:32 »
I have the residue from 2 previous pass the parcels plus some other seeds I have been given from a group in Hull who are lo longer running a community lottie and a lot of spares of my own. So this looks as if it could be a great parcel.

I will be taking names after I have advertised it as a swap, which will be in the next 2 weeks.

I will continue to send this parcel around if it remains healthy for as long as the interest in is it. 

Name.. The Never Ending Parcel .. might suit. LOL

Big thanks to Lottief it was very kind of her to donate them and I have advised her to watch the thread I start so she can join in the fun as it is technically her pass the parcel too.

Due to the time of year there will be no rush and of course they will be seeds available now.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 11:52:44 »
I have already had PMs to join, please can I ask you to wait till I get the parcel together , I will post a thread to join up on within the next two weeks so please watch  for it.

I don't want to take names till then as they will be in 2 places.

Thank you Jeannine

carolinej

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 14:35:07 »
Oooh how exciting ;D ;D ;D

cj :)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal