"What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

Grandma

• Hectare
  • Worthing, West Sussex.
Re: Mytton
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2007, 08:10:46 »
Farewell to a grand old lady. She'll be sadly missed - but remembered with a smile.

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2007, 10:05:49 »
Mean, Moody and Magnificent Mytton.  Feel really sad that she has gone  :'(  :'(  .Atleast it was peaceful for the puss and she is in her favourite place. What kind of tree is it? I will always remember her with a smile...I have her gate post picture in my pictures and see her most days when the slide show comes up.

Really sorry for you Eric. Thankyou for letting us enjoy Mytton and allowing us to know about her right until the end. She was an internet star wasn't she.  ;D

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2007, 10:18:12 »
 :'(

Poor Mytton and poor Eric and family. Glad she went in her sleep, and how lovely to be in the garden where she will not be forgotten.

Bluey

• Not So New ...
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2007, 15:49:22 »
Wish I'd stroked her properly last time i was home... Not that she would have appreciated it though! She had a long and happy life (not bad for a cat who took two years to be persuaded to come into the house!)
Gardening Rule: When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant.

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2007, 16:46:39 »
Eric everthing has been said about girl thingy cat, my best wishes to you & yours.
Mary.  Thank you for letting us get to know your Mytton.

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2007, 22:16:08 »
So sorry to hear about Mytton, Eric.  She will be greatly missed by you and the family but you will have many happy memories of her as time passes by.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2007, 14:21:37 »
I was just telling a friend about this grand old gal, and I said she will be giving them what for in Heaven, I was reminded that animals don't go to heaven, I don't believe it.. if they can't go, I'me not going either.

Give'em heck sweetie...make your prescence known. You have a reputation to keep up!!

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Palustris

• Hectare
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2007, 16:27:08 »
It is funny, but since in  a way it was a relief when she died. I mean no-one likes to watch suffering and be able to do nothing to relieve it. Today is the first time it has hit me. I went into the Vets this morning to return the tablets she could not manage to keep down and to cross her off their list of patients.
She was the kind of cat I like. she was friendly on her own terms. Never a knee sitter, but always spoke to you when she was in the garden going about those mysterious things that cats find to do.
Thanks folks.
Gardening is the great leveller.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2007, 16:52:46 »
 8)

Lish x

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2007, 18:59:03 »
Me too XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal